The Best Carriers For Dads in 2021
As a dad with a newborn, a cool baby carrier is a must-have item and in this post, I have analyzed, compared and reviewed a carefully selected list of best carriers for dads of all sizes in 2021. I got a lot of help from my husband who is size 17, a typical plus-size dad. Most average-size dads of size 10 to 14 find it easy to pick a carrier but as a plus-size dad, you may need to do extra research to find the ideal one for you and your baby. After combing though 25+ brands available in the market today, I narrowed down my list and finally crowned Ergobaby Carrier, Omni 360 as the overall best baby carrier for dads of all sizes in 2021. If you are in a hurry, you can skip to my review here or check its price on Amazon here.
A carrier enables you to integrate your baby into your daily affairs without much hassle. Whether you are doing house chores, shopping, walking down the streets, or through the woods, a carrier gives you an excellent way to keep your baby close while remaining hands-free. Most parents find that wearing the baby helps create a special bond with their babies. Needless to say, even the dads do not wish to be left out. In this review, we will be revealing all the available carrier options in the market for dad. Even if you are a plus size dad, do not fret, we have got you covered.
There are various models for dads to choose from, including soft structured carriers, wraps, slings, and Mei Tais. Depending on the carrier you choose, you can carry your baby in various styles the most common being front-facing and back carry. Regardless of whatever carrier you choose, the most important factor to consider is fitting because that will dictate how comfortable you and your baby will be.
Four Basic Carrier Types for Dads of All Sizes
There are usually four kinds of baby carriers available for plus-sized dads and moms and caregivers in general:
Soft-structured carriers/buckle carriers
This category includes all carriers that use buckles to fasten. Soft-structured carriers, which are the most popular in this category, are usually made of sturdy materials with a seat for the baby, shoulder straps, and a structured waistband. Onbuhimo carriers also fall into this category.
Even if you can adjust the waistband or shoulder straps, some plus size people might still not get a good fit. The best idea is to get a carrier with perfect fit adjusters which allow you to move the buckles to locations where they fit your body perfectly.
A wrap is a long and stretchy fabric that you wrap around your body to create a carrier for your baby. This fabric is long enough for the plus size dads and moms to fit but requires you to need a bit of learning and practice to be able to tie properly.
Mai Tai is a cross between a wrap and a buckle carrier. There is the center panel which forms the baby’s carrier and at the ends are two shoulder straps and two waist straps. You tie the waist straps to secure.
This simple carrier is great for all body types because it is highly adjustable. You can even find models with straps as long as 80 inches which are sufficient enough for big dads and anyone on the plus side. Even though they are worn like a wrap, a Mei Tai is much easier to learn to use.
It is a long piece of fabric similar to wraps, but it comes with two rings at the end. You loop the fabric over one shoulder to form a sling and then fasten using the rings.
Ring slings are great to cuddle your newborn and hip carry for toddlers.
Slings mostly have a one-size-fits-all, but in general, they range from 72 to 78 inches in length. This length size is great for average-sized people to large body types, but if you are a plus-size dad you may want to consider a sling with a length of 80 inches and above to make sure you have enough fabric to pull through the rings.
Features To Consider When Choosing Cool Baby Carriers for Dads
Depending on the carrier type, here are some factors to look out for:
The straps should be wide and padded to distribute the weight without digging into your shoulders. They should also be long and adjustable to fit you comfortably. It is also important to check the placement of the buckles to make sure they won’t be digging into your skin.
If the carrier uses a waistband, it should be padded and fully adjustable so that the plus-size dad can fit comfortably.
You want to avoid overheating materials. Look for carriers with cotton, linen, and bamboo fabrics which are breathable and cool. You might also consider carriers with mesh panels to enhance airflow in and around the carrier.
A good carrier should be adjustable to your needs. Although typically, the shoulder straps and waistband are usually adjustable, you also want to ensure that you can easily reach the pockets, the hoods, any straps and buckles that need adjusting for you and your baby’s comfort.
Size Of Carriers For Average-Size Dads Vs Carriers For Big/Plus Size Dads
Most baby carriers in the market today are designed in favor of the average to large size body types, usual people between size 10 and 14. If you are size 16 and above, you fall into the plus-size category.
As a dad with an average size body, it is unlikely for you to struggle to get a carrier that fits you. Whether you opt for a structured carrier or one with a one-size-fits-all design, it will be easy for you to adjust to your correct fit.
On the other hand, if you are a plus size, you will need to take note of the waist and shoulder measurements of the carrier. How well/ or not a particular carrier fits you depend on where you carry most of your weight. Another option is to consider carriers with a universal fit, that stretch, and contour around the body.
Tips For Choosing The Perfect Buckle Carriers For Plus Size Dads
Keep in mind that being a plus-size wearer, it might be challenging to get the right buckle carrier.
- Aside from considering the length of the arms and waist belt, also check to see if there is padding and that it will still cover the right places after you adjust.
- Consider carriers that offer extra adjustability, for example, buckles that open all the way to lengthen the padding or move them to a more comfortable spot.
- Look for dual adjusted side buckles that you can move to a more comfortable spot. With these buckles, you can adjust the straps by pulling forward instead of backward, which is much easier for the wearer.
Below is a comparison table of our four best baby carriers for dads. All the four are all-size-fits-all including tall, short and large/big dads in 2021
Best Baby Carriers For Plus-Size Dads/ Big Dads
#1. Ergo Baby Carrier, Omni 360
If you are a big dad desiring a buckle carrier, the Ergo Baby Omni is the best choice you can get and it is top on this 2021 list of coolest baby carriers for dads, including big dads. It is a top-ranking carrier and is currently the second bestselling soft baby carrier on Amazon with an average rating of 4.6/5 by over 1500 parents that have rated this carrier.
This carrier is designed for all body types. With a waistband measuring from 26 inches all the way to 50 inches, and shoulder straps that go up to 47 inches in length, we are sure it will fit most plus-size dads as well.
- One carrier that does it all: Grows with baby from newborn to toddler (0-48 months; 7-45lbs)
- All carry positions: Inward, front outward, hip & back carry
- 100% premium cotton: Soft and cozy for the ultimate in comfort
- Comfort: Padded lumbar back support and extra padded shoulder straps: Can be used in two ways, regular or crossed shoulder straps
- Premium features: Large removable storage pouch: UPF baby hood for sun protection and privacy for easy breastfeeding: Machine washable.
The other thing we like is that it is designed with comfort in mind. It not only has padded shoulder straps and waist belt, but it also has lumbar support, which you will not find in every carrier. You can choose from a soft cotton fabric or mesh models which are all great for breathability.
This is a high-quality carrier that ensures your baby carrying experience is comfortable and safe for your baby too. Speaking of the baby’s safety, you will be glad to know that the carrier is acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. That means your baby sits in the ergonomic M position, which allows the hips to grow in a healthy way. Further, it has a UPF hood for sun protection.
This carrier is designed for newborns weighing 7lbs to 45 lbs. It is also very versatile allowing you to carry your little from four positions including front facing you, front facing out, hip and back.
- High-quality construction
- Easy to use
- Adjustable to all body types
- Padded panels for superior comfort and support
- Breathable materials
- Has lumbar support
- Has a detachable storage pouch
- Machine washable, easy to clean
- It is expensive in comparison to other carriers
- You might need help to snap the buckles at the back
Below is a video by Ergobaby on how to use our top carrier for dads:
#2. Baby Babybjorn Baby Carrier One
This Baby Babybjorn carrier features a sleek design and minimal colors that look stylish for men too. It comes second on this list of best baby carriers for dads in 2021, behind Ergobaby Omni 360 carrier above. It is also an excellent choice for plus-size parents because the waist belt is highly adjustable to fit. Just looking at it you will notice its superior quality with neat stitching and premium quality materials.
One of the features that really sets this carrier apart is its unmatched adjustability. With its unique zipper system, you can change the panel settings to allow your newborn to sit higher up on your chest and keep moving the zipper position as your baby grows. Also, you can adjust the legs settings so your baby’s legs for a more comfortable position. It is also accredited as a hip-healthy product by the International Hips Dysplasia Institute.
- Updated in fall 2015 to create a more comfortable and ergonomic carrying experience
- JPMA Certified Product designed to safely grow with your baby from newborn to 3 years - no infant insert needed
- Four ergonomic front and back carrying positions, with wide seat area for the child: newborn, baby facing-in, baby facing-out and back carrying
- Acknowledged as a hip-healthy baby carrier by International Hip Dysplasia Institute and provides proper support of baby's legs, hips, & spine
- Now with extra-padded shoulder straps for added carrying comfort and a sturdier waist belt for for added stability and pressure relief
You will also love how versatile it is. You can carry your baby from the front-facing in, facing out, hip, and back. And you don’t even need help to switch your baby from front to back carrying position.
It is also super comfortable with padded shoulders, wide waist belts, and soft materials so the weight is evenly distributed and there is no rubbing to you or the baby. It is also unlikely to cause overheating because it uses breathable cotton with mesh lining.
This is the easiest buckle carrier to wear or remove. You slip it over your head like a t-shirt, clip the waist belt, and place your baby inside and secure the buckles at your side. This way, unlike other carriers you can wear the baby unassisted.
If you want a premium quality carrier that you can use from birth to three years, without much hassle consider the Baby BabyBjorn carrier one.
- Sleek looking and lightweight
- Extremely easy to wear and remove
- Highly adjustable and suitable for all body types
- Comfortable and ergonomic
- Machine washable
- It is expensive
- It has no pockets
- It has no hood
- No fully mesh model which would be ideal for hot areas
#3. Tula-Free-To-Grow for Fathers
The Tula Free-to-Grow is a beautiful carrier which is specially handcrafted and boasts a wide variety of unique, eye-catching prints (if you prefer). This lightweight carrier came third on this list of best baby carries and is made of soft cotton material that is breathable and comfortable. It also has a Coastal version with mesh on the center panel for additional airflow.
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
This carrier is highly adjustable. You can adjust the width with up to three settings as well as the height as your baby grows. The shoulder straps can reach up to 50 inches and the waistband to 57 inches, making this carrier very suitable for big dads and all plus-size people.
This carrier is very comfortable with padded wide shoulder straps and a wide waist belt which distributes the baby’s weight evenly. It provides an ergonomic seating position for your baby, although you can only carry the baby facing in or on your back.
It also has a small pocket on the front, but it can be a bit hard to access as your baby gets bigger.
- Superior quality construction
- Wide variety of print designs
- Adjustable panels for all body types
- Has breathable mesh version
- Ergonomic and comfortable
- Machine washable
- Limited carrying positions
- It can be hard to adjust the shoulder straps as you need quite a bit of arm flexibility
#4. Beco Gemini for Big Dads
The Beco Gemini is another favorite option and the fourth on this list of best carriers designed for dads in 2021. We like the versatility, but it is also a suitable option for all the plus-size people. If all of our choices above are still too restrictive for you, try the Beco Gemini. The waistband stretches to a generous 59 inches and the shoulder straps up to 45 inches.
With this carrier carrying your baby will not feel like a chore. The shoulder straps are designed wide and padded without being bulky. Better still you can wear them crisscrossed or straight like a backpack. Wearing the straps crisscrossed helps to distribute the baby’s weight evenly across the shoulders and back, helping prevent back pain.
- ★ The NEW AND IMPROVED Beco Gemini has redesigned shoulder straps that feature a new safety catch! Cross the straps or wear them straight like a backpack.
- ★ Happy BABY, Happy PARENTS - Beco brings you only the very best in baby carrying quality! This remarkable Soft Structured Baby Carrier is not only versatile with four different carry options, but amazingly comfortable for both you and your little one. That paired with unmatched durability is why we’re the premier choice in ergonomic baby carriers!
- ★ FOR YOUNG AND “OLD” - When you buy Beco, you’re buying for years to come! Our innovative little carrier is designed to support your child from newborn to toddler (7-35 lbs / 3.2 - 16 kg) without worry. You don’t grow out of Beco, because we make sure that we grow with you.
- ★ IT’S YOUR PREROGATIVE - From front facing out and facing in, to hip, to back carry, you’ll be comfortable, and so will your child! Not every baby likes to be carried the same way all the time, and let’s face it, you don’t like it either! With Beco, you’ll get a wide range of comfortable carry option to use whenever you see fit, without the back pain.
We also like that unlike some carriers which have the buckles at the back, Beco Gemini’s buckles attach from the side, which makes it easier to wear without assistance. Also, it has padding under the side buckle to prevent the buckle from digging into your side.
The carrier is also very versatile with up to four carrying options to choose from including front facing in, facing out, hip carry, and back.
If you don’t like their warmer cotton models, you can choose their airy and cooler Coastal version with mesh. But note that these models have a bit shorter straps and the waist belt reaches up to 54 inches.
- High quality and lightweight
- Great pricing
- Highly adjustable to all body types with waist extenders
- Very easy to wear and remove
- Has cooler mesh version
- Excellent weight distribution with criss-cross shoulders strap option.
- Some people complain that the mesh version leaves marks on the baby’s face.
Best Mei Tai For Dads
If you would love a carrier that offers the structure of a buckle carrier without the complications of buckles, the Mei Tai carrier is an excellent alternative and specifically because you’ll find most Mei Tais to fit dads of most sizes, including tall, short or big dads. Mei Tais are usually all-cloth carriers that provide the natural feel of a wrap, but you tie the ends instead of using buckles to secure.
Tips For Choosing A Mei Tai For Dads
If you are a big dad we have some tips to help you choose the most suitable Mei Tai for you:
- You want a Mei Tai with extra-long straps preferably more than 80 inches.
- You want a Mei Tai with wide straps to distribute weight evenly over your shoulders without digging in.
#1. Didymos Meh Dai for Average and Big Dads
The Didymos is made from Germany and Austria and is top in popularity among the Mei Tais carriers and comes top on this list of best Mei Tais for dads you can find in the market. It is a rectangular centerpiece with four long straps to tie around you. The one-size-fits-all design is fully adjustable to give anyone a perfect fit, including the plus-size dads.
- Meh-Dais / Mei Tais are a quick and simple alternative to people who wish the feel of a wrap but the structure of a buckle carrier without the buckles Can be worn on the FRONT, HIP and BACK.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE for a perfect fit each time regardless of person's shape or size; ONE SIZE FITS ALL ages and baby stages, from newborn to pre-school age.
- PERFECTLY SUPPORTS baby in an optimal secure position, and provides COMFORTABLE BABYWEARING, even as baby grows.
- Allows for integrating baby care into everyday life, providing a safe and secure place for baby, all while keeping TWO HANDS FREE.
- Beautifully woven of ORGANIC COTTON, using only safe, non-toxic dyes.
This is a great carrier that offers the feel of a wrap without the buckles, velcros, or snaps, to scratch or causes discomfort to you and your baby. Like all other Mei Tais, the Didymos takes a bit of time to get used to wearing, but it is much easier than a wrap. It is also highly versatile allowing you to carry your baby front facing in, facing out, hip and back.
Using Didymos unique weaving craft, the material is designed to remain airy, stretchable, and supportive. Due to the high-quality construction, it offers excellent support you need even as your baby grows from newborn to preschooler.
- Designed to fit all body types with extra-long straps
- Very comfortable material
- Designed for durability
- Provides the closeness of a wrap
- Offers ergonomic seating position
- The extra-long straps drag to the floor as you tie
- It does not have pockets, but it comes with a pouch you can carry on the strap
#2. Catbird Baby Mei Tai for Dads
Catbird Baby Mei Tai comes second, behind Didymos Mei Tai in this mini-list of best Mei Tais for dads. This is another high-quality Mei Tai that you might want to try. It is made from 100 % brushed cotton that is soft to the touch yet sturdy. If you like to show off stylish and popular cotton quilting designs from brand names like Alexander Henry, Free Spirit, and more, this is the Mei Tai carrier to choose from.
No products found.
As a plus-size dad, you will love that this carrier has long straps to configure to your comfort level. Plus, it has an elastic adjustment loop that enables you to adjust the width of the carrier to get the perfect fit for your baby’s legs.
And of course, you have many carrying options like the front-facing in, facing out, and back carry once your baby has full head and neck control.
- High-quality construction
- Highly adjustable panels for you and your baby’s comfort
- It is expensive compared to other carrier types
- It does not have many reviews
#3. Liliput Mei Tai
This next Mei Tai for dads is also from Europe, so you know you are getting premium quality. It is made from 100% organic cotton diamond weave fabric that is soft and comfortable.
This carrier is suitable for all body types, especially the plus-size dads and moms because the panels are adjustable both in height and width.
It is super comfortable with spreadable shoulder straps and a padded waistband which distributes the baby’s weight across your shoulders and back evenly. It even has a hood for your baby to snooze discretely and shielded from the sun and winds.
It only allows you to carry the baby from the front and back.
- Superior quality materials
- Easy to put on and take off
- Machine washable, easy to clean
- Offers ergonomic carrying positions
- Highly adjustable panel for the perfect fit
- It is expensive
- Limited carrying options
Best Baby Wraps For Dads
If you don’t prefer regular carriers or Mei Tais reviewed above, you can also opt for a baby wrap. Wraps are the most size-friendly carriers and I have reviewed the best baby wraps that you can get if you are a plus-size dad. The long fabric is highly adjustable to conform around the body. As a plus-size dad, a wrap will be suitable for you as well.
Tips For Choosing A Wrap For Dads
Below are some tips to help you choose the best wrap:
- Consider a stretchy fabric that will allow you to put in the baby with ease, especially if you are inexperienced in babywearing.
- Consider 100% cotton wraps that will offer the support you need.
- Consider a breathable material because you will be wrapping the layers around you trapping a lot of heat. Airy light fabrics like bamboo are especially great for hot weather. Overall choose a light to medium weight wrap which won’t get too hot.
Below are our top three wrap options:
#1. Baby Ktan Breeze
The Baby Ktan wrap is our best wrap for dads for many reasons and comes top on this mini-list of best baby wraps for dads. First, it is the easiest wrap to wear, even if you are new to babywearing. You just slip it over your head like a t-shirt and put your arms through the loops – no complicated wrapping techniques.
Second, this particular version is very breathable. It is 100% cotton fabric with jersey knitting on one side and the other mesh.
No products found.
Third, carrying the baby is super comfortable with wide shoulder straps that cross at the back to distribute the weight evenly.
Fourth, there is no trial and error with the Baby Ktan to find your size. There are different sizes for all from XXS to XL. All you need to do as a dad is use your shirt or jacket size to know if the K’tan will fit you.
You also have multiple carrying positions so you can always carry the baby in their most favorite position.
- Lightweight and compact
- Very comfortable
- Different sizes for all body types
- Simple to wear
- Includes a carry bag
- The fabric is breathable but may not be ideal for hot weather.
- Some people still find it challenging to get a proper fitting even when following their dress or shirt size.
The Moby wrap is very popular, but our choice for big dads is the Evolution version. It is a blend of 70% bamboo fabric and 30 % cotton, which makes it lightweight, cool, and stretchy, making your babywearing experience very comfortable.
This carrier is about 5.5 meters long, which is more than enough fabric for all the plus-size people. It also has a bit of stretch, which makes it very easy to fit or remove your baby.
- BABY WRAP THAT PROMOTES BONDING: Baby-wearing nurtures a powerful bond that can lead to calm, happy babies, while helping to reduce stress, colic, and even encourage breastfeeding. Allows you to keep baby uniquely close, warm, and secure
- COMFORTABLE BABY CARRIER WRAP: A parent-favorite for its comfort, style and adaptability, the MOBY Evolution Wrap Baby Carrier is made from soft, stretchable and durable fabric that evenly distributes the weight of carrying baby across the back, shoulders, and hips
- GROWS WITH BABY: This wrap for baby grows with your little one, supporting babies 8-33 lbs all while you stay hands-free!
- BABYWEARING MADE SIMPLE: This baby carrying wrap is great for parents on the go-a hands free baby carrying experience
- EASY TO USE: This wrap baby carrier comes with an easy to follow instructional guide. Even consult with a baby wearing expert with Moby’s “Let us Help You” program via their website
It also gives you multiple carrying positions while distributing the baby’s weight evenly on your shoulders, hips, and back.
- Cool and breathable
- Adjustable to all body types
- Stretch material makes it easy to put in the baby
- Great pricing
- Very comfortable
- The wrap may sag if using with a big baby due to the stretching aspect
- Not recommended for front-facing or back carrying
#3. Wraspody Hybrid Wraps
The Wrapsody Hybrid wrap is designed for all body types. It is long (5.5 m) and stretchy making it perfect for the plus-size moms and dads.
The reason it is a ‘hybrid’ is that it combines properties of stretchy and woven wraps. It gives you just enough stretch so that you can easily pop your baby in and out, and is also very forgiving if you do a sloppy wrapping technique.
It provides the support of a woven wrap allowing you to carry even heavier toddlers without sagging. It also makes it safe and secure to carry the baby in other positions such as front-facing out and back- which you can’t do with other less supportive wraps.
Because of the high-quality construction, you can expect this wrap to grow with your baby from the infancy years into toddlerhood.
No products found.
- Suitable for all body types
- Stretchy and comfortable material
- Designed for durability
- Easy care, machine wash and dry
- The stretchy and extra-long fabric might feel a handful at first.
- Some dads might not like the all fabric hand-dyed look
Best Ring Sling For Dads
You can also opt for a ring sling and I have reviewed the best ring slings for dads that you can get in the market today. Ring slings are easy-to-wear carriers that are adjustable for anybody type.
Tips For Choosing A Ring Sling For Dads
When choosing a Ring Sling baby carrier, you should:
- Consider the length
It is better to have a longer sling than a shorter one because the excess fabric can always be configured to more styles, or tuck around the rings, or you can have it tailored to fit. A sling measuring 80 inches or longer is great if you are over size 16 and 72 to 78 inches if you are size 16 and below.
- Consider Shoulder Type
If you have rounded or sloping shoulders, a sling with a wider or gathered shoulder is more suitable for you. If you have narrow shoulders, go with a sling with narrow shoulders such as the Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Sling below. A slim shoulder strap is also less restrictive of your arm movement. The padding on the shoulder enhances your comfort.
- Consider the Pockets
This may be a pro or a con depending on your preference. If a sling has a pocket, you might find it convenient to keep some small essentials like keys, or phones but it also reduces the length of the sling that you can use unless you already have excess fabric.
Below are our best ring sling options for big dads:
#1. Moby Ring Sling
Moby ring sling is an excellent choice of baby ring sling for plus-size parents. It is a high quality woven cotton fabric that comes at great pricing. It offers a generous 85 inches only shrinking to 81 inches after washing, which is still a nice length for the plus-size.
- PARENTS COULD USE SOME SUPPORT – Moby Ring Sling offers hands-free support to parents who want to keep their babies close and content. The ring sling is a comfortable carrier for both baby and parent. It promotes bonding and helps reduce stress.
- FEEL & LOOK GREAT – Our Ring Sling is easy to slip on and comfortable enough to wear for extended periods. The material is stylish, breathable, durable, and evenly distributes baby’s weight across back, shoulders, and hips. Wear it with any outfit!
- FOR YOU & YOUR BABY – Hold your baby close and keep your hands free. Our ring sling is safe and cozy for newborns and functional for parents. Have the nurturing intimacy you desire while still experiencing the freedom you need with its support.
- INTUITIVE DESIGN – Created for efficiency and comfort. It is a parent-favorite due to its design and adaptability. It offers front and hip carrying options so you can easily adjust as baby grows. The fabric is high quality and machine washable.
- MADE BY MOBY – The MOBY name (MOther & baBY) is synonymous with babywearing. Our trusted experts innovate to meet the varying needs of today’s parents and babies. Our designs are developed to adapt with your baby, offering comfort, safety, and style.
It comes with several neutral colors that many dads would love and offers front and hip carry positions.
- Great for plus-size wearers
- Very affordable
- High quality and durable material
- The material feels stiff and scratchy at first, but it gets softer with more washes
- It feels heavy and can get hot
- Some customers say it is hard to adjust or pass through the rings because of the thickness and texture of the material
#2. Studio Tekhni Ring Sling By Tekhmi Wovens
Studio Tekhni comes second on this ring sling carriers for dads. It is a gorgeous sling with a stylish herringbone weave which consists of 50% cotton and 50% linen blend. The colors are lovely and stylish for men too.
This ring sling should be one of your top choices if you are a plus-size dad because it stretches up to 90 inches long, which is more than enough fabric for most people. It has gathered shoulder design 28 inches wide which is also great if your shoulders are wide.
No products found.
If you want a ring sling that grows with your baby into toddlerhood, Studio Tekni offers a higher weight limit than most others, up to 45 pounds.
- Affordably priced
- High quality and durable
- Easy to wear
- The material feels stiff and scratchy when new, so it needs a bit of breaking in (machine wash and ironing several times will do the trick)
- It is not the most suitable for the hot weather.
#3. Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Ring Sling
The Maya wrap comes in a wide variety of gorgeous color designs. It is made of high quality and durable cotton fabric.
If you are a big dad, this classic ring sling has got your back. With a length of up to 85 inches, it should fit you just fine. It even has a pocket on one end where you can stash some small handy items on the move.
The shoulder is lightly padded to remain comfortable without becoming bulky. This also makes it easy to learn to wear if you are a beginner.
- Easy to wear
- Beautiful color designs
- Durable materials
- Great pricing
- It has a pocket
- Even though the material is breathable, it could still overheat in hot weather
No products found.
Check out the video reviews of the best baby carriers by Laureen who runs Hunters and Heels blog:
We hope our selection of carriers, comparisons, and detailed reviews has brought you closer to finding the coolest baby carrier that you can be a proud to wear as a dad, regardless of your size (plus-size or otherwise).
I am Ashley Davis, a mom of three kids and the editor here at 10BabyGear. I have been a parent since 2011 and have been doing full-time consulting as a baby sleep expert since 2019. When I am not researching or testing the next baby gear hitting the market, you’ll find me teaching my toddlers a trick or two – especially over the last few months with the lockdown. I hope you’ll find my guides and reviews helpful as you make your next purchase decision. If you have any questions, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.