At 10BabyGear, we started our research on the best baby strollers and we’ve put a lot of hours to select and rank our top 10 baby strollers you can choose from.
We created a database to collect data of 131 baby strollers on the market including some of 2019 releases. Our exhaustive list gave us baby strollers with variations in color, prices, design, folds, wheels, and brands, among others. We even analyzed the list of top 100 best-selling baby strollers in October 2019. We did this conclusive research to determine a few things that every parent should consider such as:
- Which is the best baby stroller to buy in 2020
- Who makes the best baby strollers (brands) in 2020
- What are the best baby strollers for different activities such as general traveling, air-travel, jogging and running
- What are the best baby strollers for places such as city living such as NYC and rural-area living
- What are the best baby strollers for different weather conditions such as winter, summer, fall, and spring?
- What are the best baby strollers for different age groups such as newborns, 1-year-olds, 3-years-old, and even twins?
- What are the best baby strollers for parents of different heights such as short and tall parents
- What are the best baby strollers with any of the following; car seat, bassinet, big wheels, and carriers.
In deciding how we would narrow down our list of 131 car seats to find the best one for different situations (weather, functionalities, activities, brands, and locations, among others) we borrowed from several experts who gave us advice on how to choose the best baby stroller. Below is a video by Babylist describing how to choose the best baby stroller in 2020. If you are in a hurry, you can watch this video or jump to the buyer’s guide below the reviews.
We also reached out to about 10 mums in 10BabyGear’s Facebook and Pinterest groups and analyzed over 17,000 verified reviews on several sets of baby strollers and below are the ranking factors that enabled us to narrow down our list and to ultimately find our overall best baby stroller in the market in 2020.
- Cost: Among all the baby products we’ve reviewed here at 10BabyGear, we found baby strollers to be the most expensive. Some are as expensive as $1200 and as you pick your favorite stroller that fits you and your baby’s, consider if the higher price is worth the cost. You can find strollers for as low as $200 but make sure you also weigh the functionalities and durability. Durable strollers with great functionalities and low price scored better than its expensive peers.
- Family Size: If you want a baby stroller that can support more than one kid, you can choose from a double stroller or you can pick a single stroller that can easily be converted to a double stroller. Flexible strollers scored better than those that cannot support more than one baby.
- Functionalities: All-purpose strollers that fit city-living and suburb dwelling scored better than strollers with limited use in different locations.
- Outdoor: If you are an active parent that prefers outdoor jogging or running, we have some great strollers that are perfect for outdoor maneuvers.
Below are our reviews of our best baby strollers you can find in the markets:
Best Baby Strollers – 10BabyGear List:
1. Overall Best Stroller: Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Stroller
Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Stroller is our overall best baby stroller in 2020 and it was released on March 15, 2019. This highly-rated baby stroller is currently rated 4.4/5 on Amazon is manufactured by a Newell brand company called Baby Jogger that has been in business since 1984.
Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 stroller made it to the top of our list because of its ability to work for parents located or using its several sets of terrain. In addition to multi-terrain fit, this baby stroller has brakes operated on the handlebars and is great if you live in places like New York City or in poorly paved sidewalks. In the city, this baby stroller easily moves narrow walks and in poorly paved sidewalks, these baby strollers are perfect because of its great wheels.
This newly released model has been dubbed the ‘standing stroller’ as it comes with a self-standing fold. In addition, it has the following cool features that I personally got so excited as I research the best baby strollers in the market and actually went ahead and bought it. Below are the features that set this baby stroller apart:
1. All-terrain stroller thanks to its all-wheel suspension system
To make it suitable for all terrains, they’ve made this stroller with air rubber tires that have a three-wheel suspension system. All-wheel suspension system enables the stroller to absorb any shock resulting from uneven terrain. The 14 seconds video below shows how a suspension system works
2. Self-folding Stroller
With City Mini GT2, you just have to lift a strap and you’ll see your baby’s stroller fold itself nicely and locking itself.
3. A great travel system compatible with several infant car seats
With City Mini GT2, you can get yourself and your baby sorted with a travel system using any of its compatible infant car seat adapters. If not, you can also go with the Baby Jogger City GO which comes with City Mini GT2. It is also compatible with Cybex, Nuna, Maxi Cosi, Chicco, and Peg Perego infant car seats with adapters.
4. Great steering making it easy to operate:
The handlebars of Citi Mini GT2 are adjustable and its parking brake are hand-operated making it very user-friendly.
5. Great recline position
The seat reclines to a 180-degrees position enabling the baby to turn and enjoy the comfort at any angle.
6. Excellent canopy providing full coverage
The UV50 canopy provides the shade your baby may need. It also has magnetic peekaboo windows.
7. Storage basket
This stroller also comes with an extra-large storage basket which has front or rear access. With this accessible basket, you can have all your stuff and perhaps your baby’s food within easy reach.
7. Safety is not compromised.
Citi Mini GT2 has a 5-point harness to keep your baby safe until they reach 65 pounds in weight. This is the maximum recommended weight.
This baby stroller is currently ranked number 35 on baby strollers and joggers category on Amazon. Below is a graph showing sales of this baby stroller on Amazon over the last three months:
The table below has the dimensions that make this stroller unique and great for jogging:
|Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 Stroller W or L||Dimension|
|Stroller Weight||21.40 lb|
|Stroller Height||42.80 in|
|Folded Height||32.50 in|
|Folded Width||25.70 in|
|Folded Length||13.00 in|
|Stroller Width||25.70 in|
|Stroller Length||41.00 in|
Below is a video review of Baby Jogger City Mini GT2
2. Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller: Best-selling Stroller on Amazon
Baby Trend Expedition Jogger is our second-best baby stroller in 2020 and as of this publication on August 2019, it ranks best of the top 100 best-selling baby strollers on Amazon.
Baby Trend Expedition currently (Aug 2019) ships about 3,500 units per month on Amazon according to data from Helium. Below is a chart showing upward trends of its this baby stroller sales over the last year.
About Baby Trend Expedition:
This baby stroller has large bicycle tires that roll easily and is recommended for up to 50 lbs weight. I personally recommend this as it is very easy to go slow jogging with thanks to the front swivel wheel that are very easy to maneuver. This is also our best baby stroller with cup holders, it actually has space for 2 cup holders. It weighs 25 pounds and is recommended for young ones who are below 36 months.
3. Graco Modes Stroller, Click Connect, Grayson
Graco Modes Stroller by Graco is our third best baby stroller which currently ranked at number 5 of the top 100 best-selling baby stroller on Amazon (as of Aug 2019). In 2018, it received top award from What to Expect
This 22.75 lbs baby stroller is rated highly (4.5/5) as of this publication and it is significantly cheaper than Baby Jogger Mini, our top baby stroller. This stroller is 3-in-1stroller with 10 riding option, the only one in this list to have this wide variety of riding options.
Below is a video review showing Graco Modes Stroller in action:
4. Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller – Best Lightweight Stroller
Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller is our fourth-best baby stroller that specifically made it to this list because of its lightweight, weighing just 12 pounds.
This weight is less than half of most other top baby strollers in this list that weighs as high as 30 lbs. This baby stroller is perfect for traveling parents that would be bothered by heavy baby strollers. As shown in the snapshot below, Summer Infant 3D stroller is the best-selling baby stroller in the lightweight category beating other
Below is a video prepared by Summer Infant introducing this baby stroller:
5. Graco Ready2Grow LX Double Stroller
Graco Ready2Grow LX Double Stroller by Graco is our 5th-best baby stroller of 2020 and is the second best-selling baby stroller on Amazon in the Standard baby strollers category. See the snippet below as it appeared on August 20, 2019.
Below is a 30-day sales chart of Graco Ready2Grow LX Double (July 20 to August 20, 2019), Helium Data.
As demonstrated by the upward sales trend and the snapshot from Amazon indicating that it is the second best-selling baby stroller on Amazon, let’s review what parents like about this baby stroller. First, below is a picture of Graco Ready2Grow LX Double:
Below is a video review:
6. Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System, Orion
In December 20, 2016, Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System, our sixth-best baby stroller was released to the market and as of this publication, it has received star ratings (above 4/5) from over 600 verified users. This baby stroller is manufactured and retailed by Graco, a renowned baby products manufacturer dealing in several products including baby car seats, baby monitors and baby strollers.
Our of over 2,000 baby strollers, Chicco Bravo Trio Travel System baby stroller is the second best-selling baby stroller on Amazon as of this publication.
See the snapshot below showing its ranking:
The chart below shows its sales numbers over the last 30 days (Data Source: Helium).
7. BOB Revolution Flex 2.0 Jogging Stroller
Our 7th best baby stroller of 2020 is the BOB Revolution Flex 2.0 and this stroller made it to this list specifically because of its features that makes it great for parents that are looking for adventure. It has enough spaces and the mechanical set-up makes it easy to maneuver difficult terrains.
If you like getting out of the house and perhaps being away from home for a while, this is the best stroller for you. With this stroller, you get up to 9 different handlebar positions and the large tires and suspension system makes this stroller very comfortable for your baby. It supports your baby as he/she grows up to a maximum recommended weight of 75 lbs (34 kgs).
8. Baby Trend Navigator Double Jogger Stroller, Tropic
Baby Trend Navigator Double Jogger Stroller by Baby Trend is our 8th best baby stroller. This baby stroller made it to this list specifically because of its dual capacity, supporting two kids at a go.
It is currently the 11th best-selling baby stroller in the ‘jogger baby strollers’ category in Amazon. This baby stroller can support up to 55 lbs in weight and is recommended if your twins or babies are below 3 years in age.
Below is a video review of this best baby stroller for twins: