When you have a baby there are some things, you just can’t do without. One of those baby essentials being wet wipes as messes from spilled milk, formula, spit-ups, and diaper changes are inevitable. Understandably, most parents buy those large wipes packages that will last a while and provide the best value.
Now, when traveling with your baby even if it’s for a day, you have lots to pack up, and it’s only smart to cut down unnecessary bulk- like a whole load of wipes. With a travel wipe case, you can pack smaller batches that will be enough to sort your needs, and it will keep them moist. There are so many options in the market in lovely designs, so you just need to make sure your choice is easy to refill and dispense and packable. If you would like to upgrade your wipes department, but not sure which case to buy, you can select from our list below because it is carefully researched and we are hopeful you will spot one that serves your needs.
Best Travel Wipes Cases Reviews
The Huggies Clutch N Clean is the winner in our book because it meets all our expectations. We found that it packs a lot more wipes than most other brands. It is super easy to open and close (no one wants to keep fidgeting with a wipe case with a wiggly baby on the other hand) and keeps the wipes them moist. But what we loved the most is that when you purchase, it comes already pre filled with unscented wipes, so you don’t have to worry about your first top up. This will also give you a rough idea of how many wipes it can hold, although different wipe brands fit differently. It is also very affordable for anyone and comes in different beautiful prints.
- Comes with 32 hypoallergenic, unscented baby wipes
- It fits most wipe brands
- Holds over 30 wet wipes
- Easy to open and close on one hand
- Flexible case can be squeezed into a small space in your diaper bag
- The included wipes are not the best quality and may rip as you use
- The case is not durable
You probably haven’t had an experience with this brand, but the cases are high quality and come in a large number of designs. Wipouch is an Australian company, but it ships to the US, and they sell out so fast, so you have got to keep checking if you want to lay your hands on these cases.
Why are they so loved you may ask? Well, for starters, most people find the prints really cool just like us, and the case is easy to use (open and close). Moreover, it comes with antimicrobial wipes and a translucent surface that lets you see how many wipes you have left to know when to refill. It has a strap incase to attach to your strollers or bags while on the move. This brand has two cases; a larger one that holds 60 wipes and a smaller one that holds 30 wipes.
- Come in a wide range of beautiful prints
- Large capacity
- Excels at keeping wipes moist
- Fits most wet wipe brands
- It’s a bit expensive
- Hard to access
This is another wipe case with very stylish prints for the mom who loves a chic look. It is a plastic case with a center zipper to make it easy to fill and dispense wipes and also helps to block out excess air so the wipes can retain their wetness. The surface is transparent, letting you know when the wipes are running out.
You basically don’t need to consider how much space you have in your handbag or diaper bag as the case is ultra-slim and pliable. Also, the Butipod comes as two cases, and each will hold between 12 to15 wipes depending on the brand you are using, so you can carry just about enough wipes at a time if you don’t want to carry in excess.
- Trendy prints
- Two cases to carry smaller wet wipe batches
- Transparent surface shows the remaining wipes
- Ultra-slim and compact for convenient storage
- Excellent at keeping the wipes wet for extended periods
- Silent opening and zipping mechanism
- A bit tricky to use as you need both hands to open or zip up
$7.99 in stock
1 used from $6.83
If you are not a fan of flexible cases that are prone to ripping after a while, this one is a hard shell case. We wouldn’t say it’s small, but it is very slim with smooth, curved edges and will slip easily in any bag. It has a silicone strap to attach on stroller handles or diaper bag for convenient access when on the go.
The best feature is the push-button opening mechanism. With just one hand, a simple push on the button is all it takes to pop the case open. And, the opening is wide enough, making it easy to load and dispense the wipes.
- Has an easy to open push button mechanism
- Effective in keeping wipes moist
- A handy silicone strap for attaching to stroller handles and diaper bag straps
- It does not hold as many wipes (holds about) as you would expect given it big size
$8.99 in stock
2 used from $5.20
This is yet another hard case, and it looks very attractive. It is translucent to let you see how many wipes are left because you can’t tell just by holding.
It boasts of a silicone seal to help keep the moisture and an inner spring to make the wipes pop out more easily. It can be attached to strollers, diaper bag or even slip it in your handbag and you should be able to pack about 25 wipes.
- Transparent surface letting you see when you need a refill
- Has a gripping strap that can be attached to strollers and bag straps
- Affordably priced
- The side clasp opens way too easily when kept together with other stuff causing the wipes to dry out
- Some customers complained of seal failure after a few months.