About GoodBaby Baby Monitor with 2.4-inch Screen
This post is a review of two GoodBaby baby monitors with camera, audio, pan and tilt features. It is part of our top-rated baby monitors that do not rely on WiFi with others including Vava, Eufy, and Infant Optics DXR 8.
GoodBaby, the company that manufacturers and retails the GoodBaby baby monitor brand was founded in 2017. It prides itself on super affordable baby products – although they only deal with baby monitors at the moment.
It has released two baby monitor brands, one with a 2.4-inch screen and another with a 3.5-inch LCD screen. The first GoodBaby baby monitor was released on 28th October 2019, four weeks to 2019 Black Friday. Less than a year later, GoodBaby baby monitor is in the top 10 best-selling baby monitors on Amazon with a very high rating of 4.7/5 by over 2,000 parents who have reviewed this non-wifi baby monitor.
This brand is challenging some of our cheap non-wifi baby monitors such as Anmeate, Hellobaby, and Babysense. In fact, it has additional features that some of the traditional non-connected monitors do not have such as lullabies, automatic night vision, and 360-degrees pan.
Here are all the features:
- 2.4 inch LCD screen and connected to the baby camera via enhanced 2.4GHz wireless technology
- Infrared night Vision
- Temperature sensors in the camera
- Two Way Talk
- Long Range connectivity of up to 1000 ft.
- VOX Wake-up Mode(ECO Mode)
- Feeding Alarm Reminding
- 360-degree free rotation
- A Very portable parent unit that weighs less than one pound: The small monitor can easily fit in the phone allowing you to easily move around the house without trying to get a stand or to position your monitor in several positions in the house. The receiver also has a kickstand/support enabling you to easily position it on a flat surface such as a table and
- Battery life: 12 hours in power-saving mode, 8 hours with the display screen constantly on
- Parents have rated this monitor very highly for reasons specific to this monitor: it’s weight, cost, and night vision quality. GOODBABY’s receiver is very light, lighter than your phone perhaps. Unless you carry those 1990s phones that weighed over 3 pounds.
Goodbaby baby monitor is also super cheap, selling for less than $50, almost a third of the best-selling brands such as Eufy, Infant Optics DXR 8 and Vava baby monitors. In addition, it supports up to 4 cameras. It comes with one camera but an additional camera wouldn’t cost you more than $30.
The third reason I was drawn to this monitor is that its night vision mode is excellent.
- Very cheap, among the most inexpensive baby monitors available in the market
- Great night vision
- Hack-proof as it uses 2.4 GHz FHSS technology.
- Despite the monitor being cheap, it has a feeding alarm and a temperature sensor
- It has a long battery life
- Decent range of up to 1000 ft.
- Small screen size
GoodBaby Baby Monitor with 3.5-inch Screen
Six months after the release of the 2.4-inch model of GoodBaby baby monitor, GoodBaby released the second model with a larger screen measuring 3.5 inches. This new model is a little more expensive compared to the earlier model but is packed with great features. More than 340 parents have reviewed this product so far and have rated it 4.9/5, among the highest of all the products we’ve reviewed here at 10BabyGear.
It is currently the 9th best-selling baby monitor on Amazon as shown in the snapshot below:
- 3.5-inch LCD display, similar to Infant Optics DXR 8, the overall best-selling non-wifi video baby monitor
- Two-way talk and sensors to monitor temperature in your baby’s room
- It has lullabies
- Remote pan up to 355 degrees, from corner-to-corner of the baby’s room
- 90 degrees tilt enabling you to view the baby’s room from the floor to the ceiling.
- High capacity battery that can last for up 12 hours on Eco mode
- Decent range of 960ft.
- Clear real-time video and audio
- Invisible infrared lights for night vision viewing
Similarities of 2.4-inch and 3.5-inch GoodBaby Baby Monitors
- Monitoring the temperature of the nursery at any time to facilitate your baby’s comfort and your peace of mind.
- Note: the baby monitors warn you when the temperature of the baby’s room is below 8 degrees or above 32 degrees
- Use the 2.4 GHz FHSS Technology that enhances the signal strength, transmission speed, and low radiation, which improves your baby’s and your security
- The baby monitors have a VOX Mode, a feature that allows you to control the sound activation, such as reminding you to check on the baby.
- They have automatically Infrared night vision that gives you a clear image of your baby in the dark. The Infrared light also allows you to record live videos of your baby when in darkness.
- They have Sound Activated LED Indicator and Two-way Tals, which enables you to talk back to your baby through the intercom push-to-talk button. Also, the features will allow you to hear your child’s voice clearly wherever you are in the house
- The baby video monitors have eight lullabies, which allows you to keep entertaining your baby for a lobe time. As such, it becomes easier for you to put the baby asleep.
- The monitors have a pan and tilt feature of 120 degrees and 360 degrees, respectively, which makes it easy for you to monitor your baby wherever he or she is in the house.
- The baby monitors are expandable to 4 cameras on a single digital video camera, which gives you more room to watch your little one.
Differences between 3.5-inch and 2.4-inch GoodBaby Video Monitors
GoodBaby Baby Monitor with Remote Pan-Tilt-Zoom Camera
|The GoodBaby Video Baby Monitor with Camera and Audio||GoodBaby Baby Monitor with Remote Pan-Tilt-Zoom Camera|
|Has a 2.4” LCD screen||Has a large screen of 3.5.”|
|Has a long-distance transmission of up to 1000ft||Has a long-distance transmission of up to 960ft|
|Has a 360-degree rotation that enables you to watch your child from any angle||Provide a 355-degree rotation that allows you to monitor the baby from every corner of the room|
|Has a pan-tilt feature of up to 120 degrees||It has a tilt feature of up to 90 degrees that enables you to see from the floor to the ceiling of the baby’s room.|
|Check Price||Check Price|
- The Goodbaby monitors use a 2.4GHZ Wireless Digital Transmission that provides you with high definition and stable streaming
- The monitors offer long-distance transmissions which allow you to watch your child even when in the kitchen
- The baby monitors’ Infrared Night Visions enables you to keep an eye on you little one even in darkness
- The monitors have long-life batteries, which will allow you to monitor your baby continuously
- The baby monitors provide whole room coverage, which will enable you to monitor the safety of the baby throughout the room
- The baby monitors warn of you low and high baby temperatures, which helps you to regulate the kid’s room temperature
- The monitors come with a one year warranty with 100% money-back guarantee
- You need to buy a new baby monitor when the battery dysfunctions as it is inbuilt.