Nooie baby monitor is a WiFi baby monitor released recently. As of this review, this baby monitor is currently the #3 in the dome and surveillance cameras and has been rated 4.3/5 by over 2,300 parents. It is also one of the cheapest smart cameras that are compatible with Alexa Home and Google Home Hub.
- 940nm IR LEDs (Enhanced)
- Real-time Activity Alerts/Crying Detection/Motion Detection
- Class 6 and above, 4-128G Micro SD Card or Cloud Storage
- Field of view of 355 degrees
- Manufactured by Nooie US
- Product dimensions: 4.9 x 3.07 x 3.07 inches
Video Reviews of Nooie Baby Monitor
Below is another unboxing video of Nooie baby monitor:
- You can easily turn the camera on and off within the app
- Clear 1080p HD pictures and sound
- -Excellent night vision with IR night vision that turns on and off automatically
- You can take snapshots or record video through the app
- Unlike several monitors, it has a motion tracking feature
- It has adjustable and scheduled motion and sound detection
- You can rotate the Nooie camera to hang camera upside down
- You can share the camera live feed with other users as you can create them their individual accounts
- It has a 2-way talk
- It can be integrated with Google Home and Alexa Home
- -The 360 feature is amazing, you can move the camera up/down/left/right through the app with ease
- You can zoom in with clear enough images
- The status light allows you to know whether your camera is on or off
- If you want to playback footage you need to purchase a monthly subscription to their cloud storage or an SD card
- The camera easily resets and you’ll need to set your preferred features every time it unplugs.
- Its phone app does not allow you to log in to one account on two devices, the app will automatically log you out of one
- The startup can take longer than 30 seconds, this is a relatively long period.
- If the camera on consistently the lens area heats up.