In this post, I review VTech VM350 with details of its features, specs, pros, and cons. I have also shared details on VTech VM350 extra camera.
VTech VM 350 video baby monitor is a non-wifi baby monitor that comes with a package of one or two cameras and a white portable parent device with a black intuitive screen and easy to use push buttons. This is a good choice for those who love a monitor with a large screen with its 5-inch screen. It is also a long transmitting monitor and reaches 1000ft on open ground, which means you can keep an eye on your baby from any room within your home and backyard too.
This monitor tracks temperature and displays on your portable device, enabling you to know when you need to adjust the thermostat or turn on the fan so your baby can be safe and comfortable.
The parent unit can play lullabies and soothing sounds via the camera to help lull your baby to sleep, while the two-way audio lets you listen to your baby’s coos or talk to them.
The other useful feature is the sound indicator with nine levels allowing you to know if your baby is crying, fussing, giggling, or cooing so you can respond accordingly.
You can also save battery on this monitor like when your baby is asleep because of the sound activation mode that keeps the screen turned off but becomes active in case of noise in your baby’s room.
The technology it uses: Hack Proof FHSS
- Tabletop and Wall mountable
- Two-way talk back
- IR night vision
- Temperature sensors
- Lullabies and white noise
- Vox mode
- 9 sound levels indicator
|Dimension||6.47 x 3.11 x 4.95 inches|
|Power source||Rechargeable battery|
|Battery life||4 hours|
|Screen display size||5 inches|
|Sensor technology||Night vision, room temperature|
|Average rating on Amazon||4.3/5 by 881 customers|
|Rank||#20 in baby monitors|
- Straightforward to install
- Good picture quality day and night
- It has a great range and reliable transmission
- Nine sound level indicator enable parents to differentiate the kind of noise so they can respond accordingly
- It has a very short battery life
VTech VM350 Extra Camera
VTech does not produce VTech VM350 extra cameras. If you want a 2-camera baby monitor of this model, you can opt for the VTech VM350-2.
Apart from purchasing the option with two cameras, the Vtech VM350 is non-expandable, so you cannot pair with more cameras.
You can check the manual for both VTech VM350 and VTech VM350-2 here.vtech-vm350-manual
VTech VM350-2 5" Video Baby Monitor with 5" Screen, Long Range, Invision Infrared Night Vision, 2 Cameras, Multiple Viewing Options, Two Way Talk, Auto On Screen
$102.99 in stock
- ** High-resolution, 5" color LCD screen ** Lets you clearly see every little move of your baby right from the parent unit. Plug & Play, the monitor and camera are configured for monitoring right out of the box
- ** Up to 1,000 feet of range ** Stay connected to your baby from another room or even from the yard. Go about your day with up to 1,000 feet of range
- ** Two-way, talk-back intercom ** Sometimes all your baby needs is to hear the sound of your voice. Comfort your infant from any room with the built-in intercom on the portable parent unit
- ** Soothing sounds and lullabies ** Five calming melodies and four soft ambient sounds, including a trickling stream and white noise, help your baby slip into a sweet slumber
- ** Temperature sensor ** Keep your little one cozy. The temperature indicator on the parent unit lets you know when it's time to adjust the thermostat